After registering Claire’s death on Friday and arranging the funeral I’ve now had to inform the authorities via the government’s ‘Tell Us Once’ service. The registrar said it would be […]
Search for life events, feelings or emotions
Support e-mail series
I've been there, I've been to the depths, I've cried uncontrollably, I've been raging angry and I'm still alive. Subscribe below and I'll send gentle e-mails with words of encouragement, support and practical things you can do to help deal with this pain we feel. I'm here, and I'm thinking of you.
E-mails are sent weekly. You can unsubscribe with one click at any time.
Latest YouTube Videos
- Coping with a wedding anniversary after spouse’s death June 22, 2021
- How to overcome waves of grief May 31, 2021
- Grief and Kintsugi – Adding to The Beauty of What Was February 22, 2021
- Do widows celebrate a wedding anniversary? – You bet we do! November 4, 2020
- Advice for grief October 13, 2020
- How to deal with the pain of a loved one dying July 9, 2020
- Book about grief June 26, 2020
- 50 Random Acts of Claireness August 16, 2019
- #AfterLife by @rickygervais – One word. PAIN. August 7, 2019
- Grief does not discriminate June 13, 2019